How to View Saved Passwords on Google Chrome
Google Chrome isn’t just any kind of browser, it is a feature-rich browser popularly used. The browser helps you to visit your favourite websites as well as offers advanced features. One of the handy feature it offers is saving your password on websites.
Chrome has the ability to help you recall your passwords in case you forgot it. Once you saved the password for that particular website, Chrome will use it whenever you want to enter that website. This article shows how to find and view the password you saved on Chrome.
How to View Passwords Saved on Google Chrome on Computer
1. Open the Google Chrome app on your Mac or Windows machine and click the menu icon represented by three dots.
2. Select Settings from the menu. You can also open the Settings page by entering chrome://settings in the address bar.
3. Next, move down the screen until you get to the Autofill section. Under the Autofill section, click Passwords.
4. The next page will reveal all the websites that have saved passwords.
5. The passwords will be hidden and to see them, click the eye icon beside each of them.
6. Chrome will ask for your system username and password to allow you to see the password.
How to View Saved Password on Android and iOS
It is very easy to view passwords you saved on Google Chrome for Android or iOS. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Chrome app on your Android or iOS device and tap the three dots present in the upper right-hand side of the home page of Chrome.
2. Select Settings and next, Passwords.
3. A page will open containing all your passwords that were saved on Chrome.
4. Tap the password you want revealed and tap the eye icon to make it show.
5. Chrome will ask you to input your device’s lock or use Face ID or fingerprint.
6. The password will now be shown. Tap the eye icon to hide it once you’re done.
How to Save a Password to Chrome
Whenever you open a website that requires your password and you input your password, Chrome will ask for your permission to save it.
Should Chrome not ask you if you’d like to save your password, it may be that your version of Chrome doesn’t support that. Here’s how to get Chrome to save your passwords.
1. Launch Chrome on your computer or Android device or iPhone and click your profile photo at the top of the screen.
2. Click the key icon to open the password settings page. Ensure that the option that reads Offer to Save Passwords is enabled.
Chrome will now ask you if you want to save passwords from now on.
With Chrome saving your passwords, you can be rest assured that that it’s not gone forever, all thanks to the feature that saved passwords. You can visit that site and log into your account once again. We hope you found this article helpful. If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to View Saved Passwords on Google Chrome.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.