How to Use Stickers on Signal
Communication has changed with the advent of social media. It is no longer the way it was years ago when the best you could do was to use a telephone. Now we have WhatsApp, Twitter and more secure solutions like Signal. Signal is not your regular messaging app as it comes packed with top features like secure end-to-end encryption. What more can you ask for in a time when information is being used without our consent.
But what really makes the difference in our chat experience is when we can express our feelings and emotions without saying a word and emojis and stickers does justice to that – stickers are even more expressive. The good news is that Signal supports stickers and in this article, we provide how to to add stickers on both Android and iOS.
How to Add Stickers to Signal
The in-built stickers on Signal may serve one purpose or the other, but are generally limited. You may need to expand your options and have varieties. Here’s how to get more stickers while still in the app.
How to Add Stickers on Android
1. Open the Signal app.
2. Open any chat window and tap the sticker icon. It is positioned at the left hand side of the message bar.
3. Two options will be displayed: emojj and stickers. Select Stickers.
4. To add new stickers, tap the + button.
5. Browser through the available stickers, and download the one you like. The download button is represented by a downward arrow.
Any time in the chat, you can use these stickers after it has been installed.
How to Add Stickers on Signal for iOS
On iOS, do the following to add stickers to Signal.
1. Launch Signal.
2. Open the chat window you want to send the stickers to.
3. Locate the sticker button at the right side of the message box and select it.
4. Tap the + button at the top.
5. You will be presented with stickers for download.
6. Download the one you like.
The sticker once installed can now be used in any conversation.
How to Send Stickers on Signal
What’s the use of stickers when you don’t send them? They are meant to be sent, right? And so you will also want to know how to send them. The steps below will instruct you on how to send stickers on Android and iPhone.
How to Send Stickers on Signal for Android
1. Launch Signal on your Android device.
2. Open the conversation you want the sticker sent.
3. Tap the sticker icon and select the sticker option.
4. Browse through the stickers, locate the one you like and send it to your recipient.
How to Send Stickers on Signal for iOS
1. Launch Signal on your iOS device.
2. Open the chat window you wish to send the stickers.
3. Tap the Sticker icon and select the hit the one you want to send.
Now, you can laugh out loud and really show it or you can give that face of “I don’t care”. The magic happens with stickers. Add stickers, send them and have fun chatting on one of the most secure messaging platform – Signal. We hope you found this helpful? if you did, kindly drop a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Use Stickers on Signal.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.