How to Transfer Photos from One Google Photos Account to Another
Google Photos is the cloud solution for storing your photos. This is very useful especially when you can easily lose your photos due to disk corruption, device damage or loss. You want to have those memories to look at ten years from now, so you won’t want to get the photos lost.
You may likely have more than one Google Account for Google Photos; maybe one for general personal life and another for private photos. There’s tendency that you want to transfer photos across these accounts. So how do you do this? In this post we show you 3 methods to do this.
Methods for Moving Images Between Accounts
Google Photos may allow you to have more than one account to store photos, but when it comes to transferring this photos across account, there’s no straightforward or easy way that Google provides. In the next series of section, we are going to explore the different methods by which you can transfer photos from one account to another.
Method 1: Download Photos to a Storage Drive and Upload
This is what everyone can think of. You download the photos from the with the photos and you upload them to the second account. If you have a lot of photos, this method can be very cumbersome, but for a smaller number of photos, it is a good method.
Here’s how to download:
1. Open your Google Photos Library. You’ll need to locate the image(s) you wish to download. Next, click the radio button at the top left of the images to select the images you want to download
2. Click the three dots icon at the top right which will open up another menu. From the menu, select Download.
Another way to do this is to drag and drop the image into a folder on your computer. You can also press on your keyboard, Shift + D which will trigger download.
Now that you’ve downloaded the photo, it is now time to upload them. You’ll first need to switch accounts and upload the image in the destination account.
Method 2: Share Album to Another Account
Another way to transfer multiple image is to share albums to the other account. This is more easier than the first method. All you need is the link which you’ll add to the other account. Here’s how:
1. Launch Google Photos.
2. On the home screen of the app, select Albums. This is the obvious place your photos are. So, you want to choose an album.
3. Click the + icon and then input the email address of the Google account you want to share with
4. Hit the Send button at the top right
6. Go to the second account and click the sharing tab
7. Next, select the Album in the Sharing page
8. Select all the photos in the album
9. Select the + icon at the top
10. Select Album. Now, add the photos to an existing album or create a new album
Method 3: Share the Whole Google Photos Library
Using this method, you can share the whole library between the accounts. Here’s how:
1. Check the left sidebar and go to Settings
2. Now, it’s time to add the other account. Start by clicking the Add Partner Sharing. This option is also in the Settings menu.
3. Next, select Get Started. Now, enter the email of the other account.
4. Select Next. You can then specify sharing settings.
5. Hit Send Invitation.
6. Now, navigate to the second account. From there, accept the invitation and click Add to Library.
When you do this, all the photos of the first account will be duplicated to the second account.
Cloud Storage is the way to go in this present times. The flexibility and ease it gives is second to none. Having two or more Google account can even add the flexibility as you can easily share photos from one account to another. We hope you found this helpful? If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share…
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Transfer Photos from One Google Photos Account to Another.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.