How to Transfer Photos from Google Photos to iCloud
We have come a long way from the times when we could only save photos on a hard drive, or an SDCard. Now storage has gone cloud-based. We don’t have to worry about that hard drive being damaged as we can sync our photos with the popular cloud services out there.
There are even dedicated Cloud services for photos apart form the hybrid ones and Google Photos is one of them. If you want to learn how to transfer photos from Google Photos to iCloud, then you’re at the right place.
Transfer Photos from Google Photos to iCloud
You can transfer all your Google Photos to iCloud using the takeout option. The steps below will guide you with this.
1. On your web browser, visit takeout.google.com .
2. On the website, move down the page and locate Google Photos. Select the checkbox close to it.
3. Next, select Next Step located down the page.
4. Choose your preferred file size, type and specify the other options.
5. Select Create Export.
The progress of the process will be shown. Once all is done, you will receive a message by email.
This method downloads the library to your device and then, you can sync it to iCloud.
Here’s how to import into iCloud:
1. Open iCloud.com on your web browser and select Photos.
2. Click the Upload button to start importing the photos.
3. Next, select the photos or folders you want to import.
If you’re just interested in transferring some individual photos ad not the whole library, the steps below will help:
1. On your web browser, visit photos.google.com.
2. Select the images you want transferred by clicking the upper left corner of the images.
3. On your keyboard, press Shift + D which will cause the pictures you picked to be downloaded.
After these steps, you can then transfer your images to iCloud.
Transfer Photos from Google Photos to iCloud on Android
The iCloud app is only available for Apple devices which means you can’t have it on Android. However, we have some tricks that can enable you move your photos from Google Photos to iCloud on Android.
First, you want to make sure the photos you want to import to iCloud are on your device. You can download them from Google Photos or they may be on your device if the backup & sync option is enabled.
Next, you have to verify your browser. Here’s how to do that:
1. On the browser, open icloud.com .
2. Input your Apple ID and verify with two-factor authentication.
3. Tap the Trust button to verify that you are doing this on a trusted browser.
4. When you get to the dashboard, tap Photos to open your library.
5. Tap Upload to start the process of importing your photos from your Android device to iCloud.
Transfer Photos from Google Photos to iCloud on iPhone
With the Google Photos app on your iPhone, it is easy to move photos to iCloud. Follow this steps to achieve this:
1. Navigate to your iPhone Settings app. Get to Photos & Camera > iCloud Photo Library and check that iCloud Library is enabled.
2. Launch Google Photos and log into your account.
3. Tap Photos and next, select the photos you want uploaded.
4. When you’re done with selecting the images, tap Share icon up the screen.
5. Select Save xxx images which will begin the process of saving the photos to your camera roll. iCloud will then have the photos synced to it.
Maybe you want to switch your cloud service provider or you want to have more backup platform for your photos, this guide is a great instructional manner on how to that. We have given you the how-to on transferring photos from Google Photos to iCloud. If you gained from this article, why not drop a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Transfer Photos from Google Photos to iCloud
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.