How to Sync Outlook Calendar with Google Calendar
The quality of our lives sometimes depends on how organised we are. Having work, home and social life to deal with can make us dis-organised, but this is where calendars are designed to help. Not only do they let us check the date, the modern day digital calendar offers more tools and features than that.
There are various calendars available each having their pros and cons but there’s nothing better than combining two of them to either have more of their strengths or link your different kind of calendars together ( in a case where you have calendars for work and personal life differently.)
In this article, we’ll cover the methods of syncing your Outlook calendar and Google calendar on various platforms.
How to Sync Outlook Calendar with Google Calendar on Windows
It is possible to connect your Outlook Calendar with that of Google. Here’s how to do that:
1. Launch your Google Calendar.
2. Click the gear icon and select Settings.
3. Select Export and Import and and then select Export to download the .ics files.
4. Get to Microsoft Outlook and select File.
5. Check the left and locate Open and Export.
6. Next, select Import/Export.
7. A pop-up window will show. From there, upload your .ics file.
8. Locate the file and tap Open.
9. Hit Import and this will cause your Google data to be imported into Outlook Calendar.
How to Sync Outlook Calendar with Google Calendar on Mac
To use Google Calendar on Outlook and keep yourself organised, you can do that on Mac through the following steps. First, you want to install the Outlook app and next, connect your Google account to it.
1. Launch Microsoft Outlook. Navigate to Outlook and Preferences.
2. Click Accounts and after that click the + icon which is at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select New Account and sign into your Google account.
4. Click Continue.
5. Select the account you want to synchronize.
6. You’ll be prompted to give Microsoft Apps permission to access your Calendar. Click Allow
7. When asked to authorize Microsoft Apps to access your calendar, click on “Allow.”
8. You’ll see a pop-up for where you should click Open Microsoft Account, and tap Done.
9. Click the icon denoted by calendar so as to view all your Google Calendar events.
How to Sync Outlook Calendar with Google Calendar on iPhone and iPad
iPhone users that want both their Outlook and their Google Calendar to be in one place can get it done with the below steps. It makes sense to have both calendar in one place so that you are better organized.
1. Launch Settings.
2. Select Calendar.
3. Tap Open Account.
4. Log into your Google and Outlook accounts.
5. Tap the toggle to sync all calendars.
6. Once you do that, you will see all the data synced together.
How to Sync Outlook Calendar with Google Calendar on Android
You can also sync your Outlook calendar with Google calendar on your Android device.
1. Launch Google Play Store, search for Microsoft Outlook. Install and download it.
2. Once installed, log in to your account.
3. From the pop-up, link your Outlook with Google calendar.
So you’re good to go. Now that you’re armed with the knowledge of how to sync your Outlook calendar with your Google Calendar, you have no worries of having to mix up things or miss an important appointment. It’s all in one place. We hope you gained from this article. If you did, drop a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Sync Outlook Calendar with Google Calendar.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.