How to Share Screen on Google Meet
Video conferencing is the new normal. Even after the Covid-19 pandemic, many companies and individuals have resorted to using video conferencing platform to communicate. The likes of Zoom, Google Meet help users to have both small and large meetings from the comfort of the homes and interact with people from far and near.
Meet is from Google and features similar offerings like Zoom. You have the ability to share you screen to participants at your meeting. In this post, we show you how.
Share Screen on Google Meet on Windows and Mac
It is easy to share your screen to Google Meet on your computer. You can do it from the Google Chrome browser. Follow the steps below to achieve it:
1. Open Google Meet on your Google Chrome browser and sign-in with your Google account. After signing in, join or start a meeting.
2. While in the meeting, click Present Now on the meeting screen.
3. You’ll see options from the menu that shows. You can decide to share your whole screen, one window, or one tab.
4. After than, hit Share. And Google Meet will give you a notification that you are sharing your screen. If it’s only a window you’re sharing, then you need to choose which window Google Meet should share.
While sharing your screen, the video from your webcam will also be shown alongside. You will receive an alert that you’ve started sharing your screen so as not to unknowingly share you screen. When you’re done with sharing, click Stop Presenting.
Share Screen on Google Meet on Android
Just like for iOS devices, sharing your Android screen is also easy to do. Here’s how to share your screen on Google Meet.
1. Launch Google Meet and start or join an existing meeting.
2. As the meeting goes on, tap the three vertical dots that represents menu to bring up options. Next, select Present Screen.
3. After that, select Start Presenting. A pop-up message will be shown, tap Start Now to begin sharing.
4. To stop sharing your screen, hit Stop Presenting.
Share Screen on Google Meet on iOS
It is also simple to share your screen on your iPhone or iPad. Before you begin, ensure you have screen record enabled on your iOS device. Simply navigate from Settings to Control Center. In Control Center, select Customize Controls and then Screen Recording in the Include tab.
You can then proceed to share your screen.
1. Launch Google Meet on your iPhone or iPad. Join an existing meeting or start a new one.
2. Tap the menu icon in the lower-right side of your screen. There tap Share Screen.
This will cause your screen to be shared with participants in the meeting. Upon finishing your presentation, stop screen sharing by tapping Stop Presenting.
Sharing your screen is not that difficult. In fact it is one of the simple thing to do on Google Meet. Sharing your screen helps you to be able to share more information apart from the participants hearing you speak. We hope you found this post helpful? If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Share Screen on Google Meet.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.