How to See Friends you Recently Added on Facebook
Humans are social being, no doubt. However, technology is enhancing the social interactions between people. It didn’t start today, it had started since the early days of messaging platforms like Facebook and Yahoo Messenger. Even before that, we had emails. Technology is advancing and is making efforts to make social interactions even better.
Facebook has been long standing in the game and is the most used social media platform. The core of Facebook is making friends which is done by sending a friend request and the other person accepting it. You may want to know who you recently made friends with and Facebook has a list that shows you that. In this post, we explain how to check your Facebook Recently added friends list.
How to Check Recently Added Friends on Computer
You can do the checking of your recently added friends on your Mac or PC and it’s easy to do. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Open your web browser and visit Facebook. Navigate to your profile by clicking your profile picture.
2. Select the Friends tab > Recently Added tab. This tab will reveal those people that you added as friends the last week.
3. If you didn’t see anything in the tab, it means there were no recent activities concerning adding of friends.
4. You can unfriend any person or add to your Favorite Friend lists by selecting the three horizontal dots beside their name.
How to Check Recently Added Friends on Facebook for Mobile
As an Android user, follow the steps below to get to the recently added friends list.
1. Tap the menu icon located at the upper right-hand corner. Tap your name to bring up your profile.
2. Move down the screen and select See All Friends. Select Recent Friends. You’ll see this at the top.
Your recent friends list will open up.
iOS has similar steps with Android to get to the recent friends list with a little difference. Follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to your profile by tapping your profile icon.
2. Next, tap See All Friends > Recent.
How to Check Recently Added Friends on Mobile Web Browser
If you want to see your recently added friends on a browser like Google Chrome, you have to view Facebook through desktop mode. Here’s how:
1. Launch Google Chrome and open the Facebook website.
2. In the top-right of Chrome are three dots which opens the Chrome menu. Tap the three dots icon and select the Desktop Site checkbox to activate the desktop version of Facebook.
3. When the desktop version of Facebook opens, follow the same steps outlined above to get to the recent friends list
If you’re using Google Chrome on iOS, you can use the above steps for Android as the processes for both are basically the same. If you however prefer Safari, the steps below will guide you through the process:
1. Launch Safari and open Facebook.
2. Edit the Facebook address in the address bar by removing “m” from the start of the URL (m.facebook…)
You’ll then be taken to the desktop version of Facebook on your iPhone.
Just made new friends? and you want to know how many they are or browse through their profiles? Do that by getting to your recently added friends list. And we showed you how in this post. If you found this helpful, why not leave a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to See Friends you Recently Added on Facebook.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.