How to Save All Tabs on Chrome
Chrome is a popular browser. Used for various kinds of activities for work, pleasure, web development and so on, the software has proved to be a valuable tool. The browser has a bunch of useful features which makes browsing a great experience. You have history where you you can search your previously visited sites, bookmarks which will allow you to save websites, and tabs which allows you to open many websites and move between them.
Chrome doesn’t have a default option for saving tabs but with some workaround, you can achieve that. In this article, we give a guide on how to save tabs on Chrome.
How to Save All Tabs in Chrome as Bookmarks
An easy method for saving your browsing tabs is to use the in-built bookmarks function. With bookmarks, you will be able to visit websites directly. What may come to your mind after knowing this is that you can bookmark tab one after the other. But this can be tasking if you have a lot of tabs to save. The good news is that there is a bulk bookmarking option in Chrome. Here’s how to use it:
1. Check the top corner for the three dots icon, and then click it.
2. Next, locate Show Bookmarks Tab and ensure it is checked. This will cause the bookmarks tabs to appear at the bottom of the navigation bar.
3. After that, right-click on the tabs bar, and select Bookmark all tabs. When the action is performed, you will see a textbox and a folder of your bookmarks in a dialogue window.
Your tabs will be bookmarked in a folder you choose.
How To Restore All Tabs in Chrome at Once
It is also easy and straightforward the restore all your saved tabs after they’ve been bookmarked. Here’s how to do it:
1. Navigate to the saved bookmarks folder.
2. Right-click on the folder and select Open All or Open All in a New Window. If you’re just interested in one bookmark, simply select it from the bookmark list in your preferred folder.
3. When you’re through with using a bookmarked tab, your can delete it by right-clicking it and selecting Delete.
It is also possible for you to delete an entire folder from the bookmark list to have more space for new bookmarks once you’ve used the available number of tabs.
How To Close Chrome and Save All My Tabs
There are times you will mistakenly close Chrome and you may think all your tabs have gone. No! Your can find them in the History section (Ctrl+H). To open the last tab used, press Ctrl + Shift + T on PC or Command + Shift + T on Macs.
So that you don’t encounter future problem, it is advised you adjust how Chrome saves your browsing sessions.
1. Click the three dots icon, and then select Settings.
2. Check the left-hand menu and select On Startup which is located there.
3. Select the option Continue Where You Left Off.
This option will cause Chrome to reopen previously used tabs when you exit.
And that’s it! You don’t have to worry where the website you previously visited before you close Chrome have gone to. You have now learnt how to save as many tabs as possible through the bookmarks function. We hope you found this helpful. If you did, kindly drop a comment and don’t forget to share
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Save All Tabs on Chrome.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.