How To Remove A Device From Netflix
A cinema in the home is what you can describe Netflix as! Or what do you get when you make your room dark, attach some home theater system and a big screen in front of you? It could even be your smartphone with that noise-cancelling headphone and you are in the heat of that action movie. This is to say, Netflix has revolutionalised movie watching. What’s more interesting is that you have the option to add multiple devices to one account which means you can have your family and friends enjoy your subscription. However, if you want to revoke one of your account user’s access, you can deactivate a device. In this post, we show you how.
How to Deactivate a Device from Netflix
Note that Netflix doesn’t have the option to to disable only one device. What this means is that for you to remove a user from your account, you have to logout of all accounts and log in back. The above process can take up to eight hours for the changes to be effected.
To deactivate a device, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Log into your Netflix account via a computer, web browser or the mobile app.
2. Place your mouse cursor over your display photo and select Account from the menu that shows up.
3. Select Sign Out of All Devices, which you’ll see in the Settings section.
4. You’ll then receive a prompt to confirm your action. Click Sign Out.
When that is done, you can then sign in back into your desired devices and you can avoid unauthorized logins
How to Change Your Password on Netflix
One popular way to secure any online account is to change the password and you can do same for your Netflix account. This way, you prevent unwanted access to what you pay for.
Here’s how to change your password on Netflix:
1. Get to the Account page.
2. Locate and select Change Password on the Account page.
3. Input your current password and then set a new one.
4. Click Save which will complete the process.
And that’s it, you have successfully changed your password. It is important to use a strong password for optimum security.
How to Delete Your Netflix Account
There are different reasons why you may want to delete your Netflix account. Perhaps you want to cut down on your movie watching or you want to save some extra cash, you can get rid of your Netflix account. You should note somethings before you go ahead to delete the account:
1. You account won’t be deleted until the date of your next billing. You can find that information on the account page.
2. Netflix isn’t much into refunds except you want it really done by going through the support team.
3. All the content and downloads you’ve garnered over time will be deleted. All your data will be lost once you hit that delete button.
4. If you pay for Netflix through a third-party platform like iTunes, you can only disable the subscription from the third-party service, and not Netflix.
5. Be sure that your contact information is correct and up-to-date as Netflix will be sending a confirmation email.
6. Your account will be kept in Netflix database for 10 months. To permanently delete your Netflix account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Now that you’ve known that, you can now proceed to deactivate your Netflix account.
1. Get to the Account page and click Cancel Membership.
2. Select Finish Cancellation.
3. There will be on-screen instructions after this which will guide you through the deactivation process. Follow them and you’ll be able to deactivate Netflix.
And there you go! Since it is possible to deactivate a device (however, a slow process), you can have that extra slot for your new streaming device or allocate it to someone else. We hope you found this article helpful? If you did, give a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How To Remove A Device From Netflix.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.