How to Pin Posts on Facebook
Social Media has changed the way we communicate and relate with each other. In the past before the internet came, it was tasking and time consuming to reach people distance away from us. But now things have changed. With social media networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, reaching people is as easy as breeze.
If you’re on Facebook, you’ll be making more of posts whether text post, photo post or any of the variety of post Facebook offers. Facebook has a feature that allows you to pin post so that they can be easily accessed by you or anyone that visited your profile. In this guide, we teach you how to pin post on Facebook.
How to Pin a Post to Your Facebook Profile on Web
Whether you are on Windows, Mac or Linux, you can use pin your favourite post on your Facebook profile. All you need is a browser and you can do it on Facebook website.
1. Open your preferred browser on your computer and go to the Facebook site.
2. When you’re on your account, click your profile icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Next, locate the post you want to pin.
4. You’ll see a three dots icon by the top-right corner of the post. Click this icon.
5. When you click this, you’ll see a menu. Select Pin Post from the menu
6. Once you do that, the post will be pinned and you’ll be able to see the post at the top of your profile page.
Unpin a Post
To get a pinned post unpinned, do the following:
1. Click the three dots icon on the post and the menu will come up.
2. Next, select Unpin from the three dots menu.
How to Pin a Post to Your Facebook Profile on Mobile
You can also pin post to your Facebook profile on the mobile app of Facebook. It’s very simple to do. Here’s how:
1. Launch the Facebook app.
2. Go to your profile by tapping your profile photo on the homepage of the app.
3. When you tap the photo, the Facebook app will take you to your profile.
4. On your profile, locate the post you wish to pin.
5. When you’ve found it, tap the three dots icon and it will bring up options.
6. Select Pin Post and the post will be pinned.
How to Pin a Post on a Facebook Page
If you have a personal page you can also pin post to your Facebook page. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to your page and locate the post you want to pin.
2. When you get to the post, click the three dots icon at the top-right corner of the post.
3. Clicking the three-dots icon will bring up a menu. Select Pin to Top of Page.
4. When you all this, the post will be pinned to top of the page.
Unpin Post from Page
It is also easy to remove a post from being pinned. Here’s how to do that:
1. Click the three dots icon at the top-right corner of the post.
2. From the menu that comes up, select Unpin From Top of Page.
The post will now be unpinned.
What’s better than having the post you love most at the top of your profile. Everyone that comes to your profile easily sees it and it draws more attention to the post. This is the power of pinning post. We hope you found this guide helpful? If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Pin Posts on Facebook.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.