How to Pin an Extension to the Toolbar on Chrome & Firefox
The internet for years now has helped in transforming our world. Talk of webpages, cloud files, financial transactions, the internet powers these things and more. It is safe to say that the internet is a very powerful and innovative tool for the world today.
That said, the internet can easily be accessed through web browsers. Although there are other ways it can be accessed. Web browsers remain the easiest and most popular medium.
Web browsers like Google Chrome and Firefox have dominated the web browser market for many years and they still do so today. They have a lot of features that make them popular.
Among these features are extensions which expand the functionality of the web browser. With extensions, a web browser can do more than what it was made for. In this guide, we explore how to pin extensions to web browsers.
How To Pin Extensions to the Bar in Chrome
Extensions are a great addition to the features you have on Chrome. They act as add-ons which expands the functionality of Chrome. You can also manage them by arranging how you want them to appear, which you want quicker access to and those you want to hide.
How to Pin Extensions on Chrome on Windows
Follow the steps below to know how to pin extensions to your Chrome browser.
1. Launch Google Chrome.
2. Click the Extensions button that looks like a jig-saw.
3. When you do this, you’ll see a list of Chrome extensions you have installed on your computer. You’ll see that your extensions are divided into two categories: Full Access and No Access Needed.
4. By the side of each extension is a pushpin icon. Click the pushpin icon which will pin the extension to your toolbar, and then it will become blue.
To rearrange the extensions, simply click on them and drag the icons in the order you want.
How to Pin an Extension in Chrome on Mac
You can also pin extension on your Mac and it’s an easy thing to do. Here’s how:
1. Open Google Chrome and next, click the Extensions button that looks like a jig-saw.
2. That will bring up the list of your Chrome extensions which will be grouped into two categories: Full Access and No Access Needed.
3. You’ll see a pushpin icon beside the extension. Click the pushpin icon which would pin the extension to the toolbar. And then it will be blue.
You can go on to rearrange the extensions by dragging and dropping the icons.
You can also use extensions that are not pinned. Here’s how:
1. Click the Extensions button
2. Next, click your preferred extension to use it.
This will cause the extension icon to appear on the toolbar temporarily.
How to Pin Extensions to the Toolbar on Firefox
You can also pin extensions to the toolbar on Firefox. You can do it through the Customize menu. Here’s how:
1. Launch Firefox. Next, right-click on the Firefox toolbar and then select Customize Toolbar. You can also access the customize menu from the hamburger menu.
2. When the Customize Firefox tab opens, you’ll see a list of extensions that can be moved to the toolbar.
3. To add an extension to the toolbar, drag the icon from the list unto the toolbar.
4. Once you’ve dragged the ones you want, click Done.
To remove an extension from the bar simply drag the extension to the Customize menu and it will be removed.
Extensions are a great way to expand the features of your browser. Although they may be seem insignificant, but they help you do tasks which may take you some extra time to do without them. Pinning extensions even let you access them faster. We hope you found this guide helpful? If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How to Check NIN
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Pin an Extension to the Toolbar on Chrome & Firefox.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.
Leave a Reply