How to Find Unread Emails in Gmail
Email is a way to communicate online whether you’re a business or even personally. Many messages get piled up in out inboxes that the unread emails go down the inbox list while new ones appear at the top. This hides the unread messages from our view. We can actually have access to all the unread messages at once and this is what this post is all about.
How to Find Unread Emails in Gmail
If you prefer a browser to access Gmail, you can find unread messages in it. Here are the steps to achieve this:
1. Log into your Gmail account and get to Settings. You’ll see Settings as a gear icon.
2. Select See All Settings
3. Click the Inbox section.
4. Check the Inbox Type section and select Unread First.
5. Click Save Changes when you’re through and your unread messages will be shown first.
How to Find Unread Emails in Gmail on Android
Gmail for Android can also allow you find unread messages easily. The steps below are simple and straightforward to do.
1. Launch the Gmail app and tap the harmburger icon to open the menu. This menu is represented by three horizontal lines.
2. Move down to the screen, locate the Settings icon and tap it.
3. You’ll be shown the Gmail account on that device. Select the account you want to work on.
4. More settings will be shown. Locate the Inbox section and from there, select Inbox Type
5. Select Unread First. This will cause your unread messages to be shown at the top of your inbox.
1. Launch the Gmail app.
2. Tap Search in Emails. You’ll see this option at the top.
3. Enter “is:unread in:inbox” and press Search.
You’ll now see all your unread messages.
How to Find Unread Emails in Gmail on iPhone
iOS make it easy to access unread messages and you can do this via the following steps:
1. Launch your Mail app and select Mailboxes.
2. This will bring out the accounts that is on your iOS device. Check for the Unread option; if it’s not there select Edit. You will now see the option.
3. Select the circle close to the Unread button to enable the unread view.
4. Finally, tap Done and all your unread messages will be displayed in your inbox.
How to Find Unread Emails in Gmail in a Folder
Folders known as Labels in Gmail can contain unread emails and with the steps below you can find them.
1. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. In the search box, input “is:unread” and hit Enter. This will open up all your unread emails or threads.
3. Select Create Filter which is present in the search box menu.
4. Select Apply the Label and select New Label.
5. Specify a name for the label and select Create.
6. Select Create Filter to apply the filter. Finally, check the box on the right to apply the filter to your unread messages.
So those emails don’t have to hide anymore. With the steps outlined above, you’re on your way to revealing those unread messages. This way you don’t miss important unread messages. We hope you found this helpful? If you did, kindly drop a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Find Unread Emails in Gmail.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.