How to Download All your Photos and Videos from Facebook
Social media is being used by a lot of people to communicate, build relationships, catch up with event, just name it. It has brought on a new level of interactions between humans. From Twitter, SnapChat, Instagram, to Facebook, different social media help to meet various social needs.
Facebook has been on for a long time now and it has had many features come into play to make interaction an interesting one. You can share a post, post a photo or video, or update your status. There are many features that it is packed with.
What happens to those photos and videos when you decide to delete your Facebook account. They all go. But instead of the situation being like that, you can download those photos to your computer or phone storage and view them offline. In this post, we teach you how to download all your photos from Facebook.
How to Download All Photos From Facebook on Computer
Downloading all your photos from Facebook may be because you want to delete your Facebook account. Here’s how to get all your photos and videos downloaded from your profile.
1. Open any browser on your PC or Mac and click the down arrow located at the right-hand side of the top.
2. Navigate to Settings & Privacy and next, Settings. From Settings click Your Facebook Information. Next click Download Your Information option.
3. You’ll find that all the different categories of your information are marked for download. Click Deselect All. When you’ve done that, select the Photos and Videos option.
4. Choose the date range, select a format and also the media quality.
5. Hit Create File which is located down the screen.
The files will start to download and this file will contain all the photos you shared on Facebook. The duration of the download will depend on how large the files are.
How to Download All Photos From Facebook to Android
It is also possible to download all your Photos from Facebook on your Android device. Here’s how to do it.
1. Launch the Facebook app on your Android and tap the menu icon. From there, go to Settings.
2. When the Settings page opens, tap Your Facebook Information and then select Download Your Information.
4. Deselect all the marked categories and then select that of Photos and Videos.
5. Next, select the data range, file format, and media quality
6. Next, tap Create File and Facebook will generate the file.
When it’s been generated, switch to the Available Copies and download your file.
How to Download All Photos From Facebook on iPhone
As an iPhone user, you can download all your photos from Facebook to your device. All the photos will be made in a compressed folder and you should have enough space in your storage to contain it. Here’s how to achieve this:
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and tap the menu icon.
2. Navigate to Settings > Your Facebook Information > Download Your Information.
3. Deselect the marked categories and then select that of Photos and Videos only.
4. Next, choose the date range, format, media quality, and hit Create File.
5. Facebook will then create a file. Make sure you switch to the Available copies tab.
6. Now, hit the Download button, use your passwords to authenticate, and then tap Continue.
The file will be downloaded and you can save it to camera roll or iCloud.
Now that all your photos have been downloaded, you no longer have to worry about them and you can proceed to delete your account. It’s simple to do isn’t it? We hope you found this article helpful. If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Download All your Photos and Videos from Facebook.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.