We are in a time where the internet is a medium of work, and communication. From social media to advanced internet technologies like Cloud Computing, the internet has been a major reason for today’s technological advancement.
Method 1: Via URL Address
Method 2: Via the Settings Menu
1. Click the icon that looks like three vertical dots.
2. Browser through the menu and select Setting > Privacy and Security.
3. Select Site Settings when the Privacy and Security section opens up.
Method 3: Disable on Individual Websites
2. Click Add which you’ll see in the Block or Allow section.
3. In the window that opens up, input the website’s URL.
4. Hit the Add button.
Method 4: Via DevTools
1. Open any website.
2. Right-click on the webpage. A menu will be shown, locate and select Inspect. You can also use the shortcut Control + Shift + 3 on Windows or Command + Option + P on Mac.
1. In the Chrome app, tap the menu button.
2. Click Settings.
3. Navigate to the Advanced section. From there, select Content Settings or Site Settings.
1. In the Chrome app, tap the menu icon represented by three vertical lines. Scroll down this menu and tap Settings.
2. Select Content Settings.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.