How to Delete Watch Later Videos on YouTube
YouTube has grown to be the largest video sharing platform on the internet. With lots of features on the platform, one cannot but want to spend time on YouTube watching music videos, comedy videos or talk shows. There are more videos than that, in fact, the platform has birthed or revolutionalised industries.
Once of the useful features of YouTube is the Watch Later feature. YouTube has a folder that houses videos that you’ve started watching. It also has another folder for saved videos. You can delete videos that you started watching but doing this for saved videos is different. Let’s get to see how to do these things in YouTube.
How Mass Delete Partially Seen Saved Videos
You can easily delete videos that you save to the watch later folder. These videos may be the type that you started watching, but you weren’t able to complete or the type that you did not have time to watch at all but decide to send it to the folder. Here’s how’re to do it on the Android or the iOS YouTube app.
1. Tap the Library tab at the bottom of this screen. This tab contains all your activities that has to do with you watching videos.
2. Select Watch Later. This is the folder we’re in interested in.
3. Tap the three vertical dots icon. This will bring up some options. Select Remove Watched Videos.
4. You’ll see a small pop-up. Hit Remove.
When you complete the process, all videos you watched, whether finished or not will be deleted. However, there may be some videos left. These are the ones you never viewed.
How to Delete YouTube Videos You Never Watched
Since you’re still left with some that have not been deleted, what do you do? It’s possible to delete them, but you’ll have to do that one by one. This can be arduous if you have a lot of videos. But here’s how to do it:
Here’s how to do it on Android.
1. Open the YouTube app and navigate to Library.
2. We are interested in Watch Later, so select it.
3. Next, tap the three dots icon which will bring up more options in the Watch Later menu.
4. Tap Remove Watched Video.
1. Open YouTube on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Select Library which you’ll see at the bottom.
3. Navigate to Watch Later and tap the three dots icon. Doing this will bring up more options.
4. Simply select Remove from Watch Later.
How to Delete Watch Later Videos on Browser
1. Check the left side of the YouTube page for the Library section.
2. Navigate to Watch Later.
3. Next, select the three dots icon beside each video and select Remove from Watch Later.
The Watch Later feature is indeed an handy feature that allows you to put videos for later viewing. But when you no longer need those videos, then this guide will help you delete the videos. We hope you found this helpful? If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Delete Watch Later Videos on YouTube.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.
Leave a Reply