How to Customise your Friend List on Facebook
Facebook is a social media platform that has been around for a long time now. The platform has allowed billions people to connect with each other. One of the core features of Facebook is Friends. You send people friend request and when they accept, both of you become friends.
However, do you know you can customise your friend list and choose how Facebook allows you to interact with friends? Yes! You can put friends into categories and you’ll choose what you want to see from these friends categories. Friend List allows you to do this. Let’s explore how to use Friend List in this post
How to Edit a Friend List on Facebook
You can easily edit a friend list as Facebook makes this process simple. Here’s how to do it:
1. Sign into Facebook.
2. Go to the menu tab. This is where you’ll find the Custom Lists option. Select Friends Simply select it.
3. Select Custom Lists from that section and locate the friend list you wish to edit. When you’ve done that, select the said friend list.
4. Go to the top of your screen and locate the Manage section.
5. From there, you can rename, delete or add to a list. Select Add/Remove to select friends.
6. Search for your friend by entering their name and then add them to the list. To remove a friend, simply select their name,. And click the X button.
After all is done, simply hit Save Changes and it will be saved.
You can do this in any of the list available on your profile, whether it is a custom list, Close Friends or Restricted Lists.
Blocking on Facebook
If using Friend List isn’t going to solve the issue, you can block those friends. Here’s how to add people to the Block list ok Facebook.
1. Log into Facebook.
2. You’ll need to get to Settings & Privacy. Do this by clicking the drop-down arrow at the top of your screen.
3. Next, select Settings & Privacy, and them Settings.
4. Click the drop down arrow at the top of your screen.
5. Next, click on Blocking.
6. In the Block page, you will see all users you blocked in the past.
7. You can then use the Search field beside Block Users to search for the user you want to block.
8. Next, hit Block.
How to Unfollow Someone on Facebook
If you don’t want to block a person and you don’t want to unfriend him but you don’t want to see his post, you can unfollow the person. There are two ways of doing this: either from your news feed or the persons’s profile. Here’s how to do that:
1. Navigate to a post made by the person.
2. Next, select the three dots icon at the top side of the post.
3. Now, select Unfollow. Facebook won’t show you their post anymore.
From the Person’s Profile
1. Navigate to the profile of the said person.
2. Hover over Following beside their cover photo, and select Unfollow. (To do this on the app, tap Following and then Unfollow).
Though you may call everyone your friend, but there are certain set of people you can call your true friends while others are acquaintances. Luckily, Facebook allows you to distinguish between these set of people and tailor your news feed according to this. We hope you found this helpful. If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Customise your Friend List on Facebook.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.