How to Check your Apple App Store Subscriptions
In a world that is already immersed in the digital way of doing things, online subscriptions is not a new thing. From movies, music, apps, to books, online services users have to pay to get access to premium contents.
Many people subscribe to these services only to forget to cancel some of them and the bill keeps reading. Apple allows you to manage your App Store subscription too though it is not as simple as you may think. While it is easy to subscribe for services, it doesn’t come simple to cancel them as you could forget to do so.
If you’re looking for how to manage and cancel your App Store subscriptions, then you’re at the right place. Here we provide a guide on how to do that.
How to Check App Store Subscriptions on the Mac
The MacBook and Mac have the option to let you check your subscriptions. What you need is to sign into your iCloud account having the subscriptions. Here’s how to check on Mac:
1. Click the Apple icon. From the menu that shows, select System Preferences.
2. Select the Apple ID icon at the top and click Payment & Shipping. After that, click Manage beside Subscriptions.
3. You can now check your subscriptions in this page.
For older versions of macOS, perform the following:
1. Launch the App Store and select View My Account.
2. Log in with your Apple ID.
3. Select Manage and check the list of to your subscription.
4. To edit any of your subscription, click Edit. You can then select Cancel subscription if you want to and confirm.
How to Check App Store Subscriptions via iTunes
It’s not only on a Mac or App Store you can check your App Store subscription, you can also do so with iTunes. iTunes is available for both Windows and macOS. Here’s how to do it.
1. Launch iTunes and navigate to Account > View My Account.
2. Input your Apple ID and navigate to Settings for the Subscription option.
3. Select Manage and you will see all your active and expired subscriptions.
How to Check App Store Subscriptions via iOS
Your iOS device can allow you to check your App Store subscriptions. Here’s what you have to do:
1. On your iPhone or iPad, select your name which is at the top. Tap Subscriptions.
2. Check your subscriptions on the page and you can decide which one you wish to cancel.
3. When you’ve located it, tap it and select Cancel Membership.
The subscription page on iOS also has additional information including your active and expired subscriptions, price, cancellation or renewal details.
How to Check your iCloud Storage Subscription
All what we mentioned above allows you to check and manage majority of your subscriptions but iCloud is usually missing from the list.
Here’s how to check your iCloud subscription from your Mac.
1. Open System Preferences and get to iCloud.
2. When the iCloud settings open, look at the bottom and you’ll see a bar that shows you your iCloud Storage usage.
3. Select Manage to see more details. When the next Windows shows, click Change Storage Plan.
4. In the Change Storage Plan page, you will be able to see the plan you are subscribed to and other details concerning it
If you want to cut some expenses on your App Store Subscription, then it is a wise thing to periodically check and manage them. This guide has provided you with what you need to know about that. We hope you found it helpful? If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Check your Apple App Store Subscriptions.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.