How to Check Google Maps Search History
In a world with many locations in various continent, one can’t help but wonder how the internet is making things easier with the advent of location services. In the past, you may lost your way or end up at the wrong location, but today, apps like Google Maps guide you to wherever you want to get to.
Google Maps keeps a record of your searches in your Maps activity. Which means if you use Google Maps often, you probably have a lot of searches on your Maps activity. You can also discover this when you try to search with the search box.
However to view the longer list that contains older items in your search history, there is need for you to check your Maps Activity Maps.
Viewing Google Maps Search History on Desktop
Here’s how to view the Google Maps Search History on your Windows and Mac computer.
Before you proceed, ensure you are signed into your Google account.
1. Launch your favourite browser on your computer. Google Chrome is recommended.
2. Click the menu icon at the top left corner and locate Maps Activity. Click Maps Activity.
3. You should see that your Maps Activity option is enabled and Auto-Delete option disabled. Below this two option exists a search bar named Search Your Activity. This search bar allows you to search for a specific location that is in your search history.
4. If you can’t remember the location or you’re not sure, simply go through your search history.
5. There’s a filter on this page that will allow you to narrow your search result by the last day, week, or month.
You can switch between the views available to enable you browser through the search history better.
Viewing Google Maps Search History on Android
With your Mobile device, you can easily access Google Maps on the go. You may access the recent searches from the search box or browse through the whole Search history. The steps below will show you how to get to the Search History.
1. Launch Google Map on your Android smartphone and tap your profile photo.
2. On the next window that shows, select Settings. From the Settings, tap Maps History.
3. Locate the Search Your Activity bar which will allow you to search for items in your Maps history.
4. You can also view the entire Search History with the different views. You can also use the filters to narrow down your search results.
Google Map will also provide the option for you to delete items in your Search history.
Viewing Google Maps Search History on iOS
Just like on Android OS, you can also use Google Maps on iOS to get locations. Here’s how to view the search history of Google Maps on iOS.
1. Open the Google Maps app on your iOS device and tap Settings.
2. From Settings, navigate to Maps History.
3. Next, tap on the Search Your Activity bar to see what is in your Maps history.
You can also do filtering of items using date and also delete items.
Remember, you can filter by date and delete search entries in specific time ranges.
It’s a good thing that Google Maps keeps all your searches in an history for recall. So if you need to get to a place you’ve been before, you have it all in your history. We hope you found this article helpful? If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Check Google Maps Search History.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.