How to Change Font in Notion
You’ll definitely be writing text in Notion as you would in text processors. You may be someone that loves to add some style to whatever you’re doing, so customising fonts may be your thing. As you write in Notion, you may want to change the font, font size, color and more and the great thing about Notion is that it allows you do these things though it is limited in its options. In this article, we guide you on how to change different font parameters on Notion.
How to Change Font in Notion
Font in Notion is not of top priority in its development and that’s why there are not many font there. Unlike other word processors that have varieties of fonts. Notion contains only three built-in fonts. With few options in Notion, you don’t have to waste time searching for the perfect font. Here are the font you have on Notion that you can use according to your preferences:
To change fonts in Notion, do the following:
1. Go to the page with the text so that you can change the font.
2. Select the page menu represented by three horizontal dots. There are three options there: Default, Serif, Mono.
Choose your most preferred font and it will be changed.
How to Change the Default Font in Notion
Word Processors like Microsoft Word have default fonts which you can change. But on Notion, you don’t have these customisations. Notion doesn’t allow you to change default icon. You can only make use of San-Serif which is the default font. However, you can change the font like we described above.
How to Change Font Size in Notion
Just like it is on Word Processors like Microsoft Word, you can also change the text size in your Notion document. You can reduce text size. This makes your text fit into the size of the page. Here’s how to that on Notion.
1. Get to the page you want its text size change. Click the menu which you access by clicking three horizontal dots at top of the page.
2. Check below the font styles for the Small Text toggle and enable it by clicking the toggle
3. This will cause the text on that page to be smaller.
How to Batch Change Font in Notion
Notion allows you to change the font for the whole page and this involves you applying it as a batch.
Get to the page where you want to change the font and open its menu. Choose any of the three available fonts (Default, Serif, or Mono)
How to Change the Font Color in Notion
You can change the font color with a vast variety of colours. Changing the colour is very possible on Notion. Here are the steps to change the color on Notion.
1. Select the text you want its colour changed, whether it is a sentence or even a whole page.
2. You’ll see a text editor menu above the text you selected. Select the A option from there. This will cause two sections to come up in a drop down menu: Color and Background.
3. Change the colour of the text by choosing any color from the Color section. If you wish to highlight a text, use the Background section.
There’s a shortcut you can use when starting to write a new text line with a color.
1. Type / followed by the color you wish your font should be. For example, type this: /red if you want your text in red.
2. Hit Enter and your font will have a new color.
Customising your Notion document makes it feel like your thing. Whether it is to match your brand colors or you want your document to look different, changing the font can add aesthetics to your Notion page. We hope you found this helpful? If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Change Font in Notion.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.