How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription
Apple Music has grown popular since its launch in 2015 and it has been serving its users with tons of music. It’s not free, as you’ll have to subscribe with some cash to be able to access their music. The service is popular among Apple fans although it is also available for other OS platforms. What if you don’t like the service or you want another music streaming app that you feel is better? You may want to cancel your Apple Music subscription. Here, we provide a guide on how to cancel your Apple Music subscription.
Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iOS
If you wish to cancel your Apple Music subscription on an iPhone or iPad, you can do so with the following steps:
1. Launch Settings and navigate down to iTunes & App Store. Select it.
2. Tap your Apple ID and select View Apple ID. Next, go to Subscriptions down the screen and select Apple Music Membership.
3. Go down to the bottom and hit Cancel Subscription and confirm your decision.
Cancel Apple Music Subscription on Mac
You can cancel Apple Music subscription via different means on your Mac. Follow the steps below:
Via Music App
1. Launch the Music app and click Account located in the Menu bar.
2. Select View My Account and next select Manage which is beside Subscriptions.
3. Next, click Edit beside your Apple Music subscription.
4. Hit Cancel Subscription and confirm your action.
Via Mac App Store
If you’re using macOS 10.15 Catalina, you can cancel Apple Music subscription by going to the Mac App Store. If you’re using something older, you’ll have to make do with iTunes which we’ll talk about later.
Here’s how to cancel Apple Music subscription on macOS Catalina.
1. Launch Mac App Store and click your name: View Information.
2. Move down the screen and select Manage beside Subscriptions.
3. Input your account password if asked. You’ll be able to view your active and expired subscriptions after that.
4. Look for Apple Music, and select Edit
5. Hit Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Apple Music Subscription on iTunes
If you’re using Windows or the older version of macOS, you can cancel Apple Music Subscription with iTunes.
1. Launch iTunes and select Account from the menu.
2. Click View My Account and input your Apple ID login details.
3. Open Settings and select Manage beside Subscriptions.
4. Look for Apple Music and then select Edit. You can then proceed to cancel.
Cancel Subscription on Apple Muisc Website
You can also access Apple Music through its website. The website version of Apple Music allows you to listen to music. If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can do it there.
1. Click the Try it Free button (even if you have a subscription).
2. Next, sign in and click your profile icon located at the top.
3. Click Settings and then Manage which is located in the Subscriptions section.
4. Hit Cancel Subscription in the Edit Subscription section.
Apple Music may be great but what if the price tag is too high for you or you’re not cool with its offering of features? You’ll want to cancel any existing subscription you have. This guide has done justice to that, and we hope you found it helpful. If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Cancel Apple Music Subscription.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.