How to Automatically Post From Facebook to Instagram
Facebook and Instagram aren’t alien to each other, in fact you have the ability to connect both platforms to work for your content creation. Since it is owned by the same parent company – Facebook, it is very possible that both can be linked together. While Facebook can be used to publish post having long writings with photos, Instagram is photo and video-centric and there is a limit to the number of words you can use on Instagram. They are both similar but different in some certain areas.
Instagram has had the feature to publish post to Facebook for sometime now. However, we haven’t been able to publish post from Facebook to Instagram until recently when Facebook rolled out the new feature. So there’s no longer need for those third-party apps; the two – Facebook and Instagram can work better together.
What is Required to Post from Facebook to Instagram
1. Your Instagram account must be a business type.
2. Your Instagram account must be linked to a Facebook page.
3. You must disable two-factor authentication to avoid errors.
How to Link Your Facebook Page and Instagram Account
1. Go to your Facebook page and navigate to Settings. You’ll find Settings at the left side of the screen.
2. Select Instagram from the options there and select Connect to Instagram.
3. You’ll see a new page which will request that you sign in to your Instagram. Do so and this will connect both.
How to Create a Post
1. Go to your Facebook page and begin a new post.
2. Make sure it is only one photo that is included in the post
3. Put a caption. This caption will also appear on Instagram.
4. You can then put some hashtags in the Facebook post you are creating.
Note that it is possible to edit the posts on Instagram and Facebook after it has been cross-posted. Simply go to each platform and get to the edit function.
Publishing Your Post
Note that publishing from Facebook to Instagram is not available to all pages. Make sure also to use one photo.
When you’ve written content for your post, select the Instagram checkbox among the sharing options. Doing this will publish on Facebook and also also post the same Instagram automatically.
You can also use Facebook Creator Studio to post from Facebook to Instagram. You should have a Facebook business account to be able to do this. Here’s how:
1. Sign in to your Facebook Business Page and click the Publishing Tools option at the top.
2. Launch Creator Studio from the left. When the page has opened, you can switch between the Facebook and Instagram platform through their icon. Click on the Instagram icon.
3. In the studio, you can create contents for your Instagram Feed and also IGTV.
4. Select the Instagram account you want to post to and then post it.
Facebook rolling out this feature to post directly to Instagram is a very great feature. Social media managers can now easily and conveniently publish posts without having to go in and out of the two platforms. It’s a feature you should definitely try out, if you want to really save time.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Automatically Post From Facebook to Instagram.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.