How to Access Your Wi-Fi Password
The internet has shaped the way we use our digital devices. It is safe to say, the internet is driving most things we do on our computers and smartphones. It is hard to find any home or office that doesn’t have at least one device internet-enabled. More so, with Wi-Fi technology, we can share internet to several devices at once. A password is needed to access the internet from a router and you can only do this if you know the password. In this post, we provide a guide om how to find Wi-Fi password.
How to Access Wi-Fi Password on PC
Windows 10 allows you to easily find your Wi-Fi password easily. Here’s how to do that:
1. Launch the Start menu.
2. Search for Control Panel in the search box.
3. From Control Panel, navigate to Network and Internet
4. Next, select Network and Sharing Center.
5. When the page opens, select the network that your PC is connected to.
6. On the next screen, select Wireless Properties.
7. Navigate to the security tab.
8. You will find the password under Network security key.
9. Select Show Characters to see the password.
After you’ve seen the password, it is important you uncheck the box beside Show characters to hide the password.
How to Access Wi-Fi Password on Mac
It is also possible to find Wi-Fi password on your Mac machine and it is done differently from what is obtainable on Windows.
1. On your keyboard, hit Command + Space to open up Spotlight Search.
2. Input “Keychain Access” and press Enter.
3. When the Keychain Access app opens, locate your Wi-Fi network name and select it.
4. After that, check the bottom of the screen for the “i” icon, and select it.
5. When the next window appears, select the checkbox beside it to reveal the password.
6. Input your Mac’s username and password.
7. This will cause your Mac to show the password of the Wi-Fi network.
How to Access Wi-Fi Password on iPhone
Just like Mac, iPhone features the Keychain tool to allow users access Wi-Fi password.
1. Launch Settings.
2. Navigate to iCloud.
3. Select Keychain
4. Select the toggle.
5. Enable the Personal Hotspot feature.
6. Next, connect your Mac to your iOS device.
7. Launch Keychain Access app.
8. Check Category and select Passwords.
9. Locate your network and select it.
10. Select the checkbox to view the password.
11. Input your Mac login credentials.
How to Access Wi-Fi Password on Android
It is also very easy to access Wi-Fi password on Android. The steps below will help you achieve that.
1. Launch your Android device’s settings app
2. Get to the Wi-Fi section.
3. Get to the settings page and select Saved Networks.
4. Select the Wi-Fi network you are connected to.
5. Select Share.
6. You will be asked to use your PIN, Password or Fingerprint to gain access.
7. You will see the password after you’ve been authenticated.
So with this guide, you don’t have to be lost about what your Wi-Fi password is and end up frustrated. Even if you forgot your password, this guide has provided steps to help you find it on various OS. We hope you found this helpful. If you did, kindly drop a comment, and don’t forget to share.
You can also check out
How To Edit A Zoom Recording
How to Change your Background in Zoom
How to Change Your Name in Zoom Before a Meeting
How to Change Your Name in Zoom During a Meeting
How to Add Photos on TikTok
How to Know Those That Viewed Your Profile on TikTok
TikTok: How To Edit A Video Caption After Posting
How to Check NIN on MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Access Your Wi-Fi Password.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.