How to Send Self-Destructing Messages on Telegram
With many apps and online platforms raising privacy concerns, it is not surprising to see people moving to privacy inclined social chatting apps like Telegram. One feature that made caused users having some trust in Telegram is the end-to-end encryption feature.
With many privacy features in the whole package, Telegram makes sure you worry less about having privacy breach. The messaging app features self-destruction of messages, one cool feature. You can only use the self-destruct feature in a secret chat. In secret chat mode, the messages are deleted and your recipient won’t have access to such message forever.
How Self-Destructing Messages Work on Telegram
When you are in a secret chat mode with a contact, you can send Self-Destructing Messages. Your recipient won’t be able to screenshot the messages in secret chat. Telegram doesn’t store the messages too on its servers. Though in secret chat, the messages can remain on the recipient device, the solution to making sure they are don’t remain there is to set a self-destructing message timer. Once there is a timer in place, the messages you send afterwards will be deleted immediately the time limit set you set on the timer elapses.
How to use message self-destruction on Telegram.
1. Launch Telegram.
2. Look over the top at the left side and tap the hamburger menu.
3. Tap the New Secret Chat to start a secret chat.
4. Choose a contact from the list to begin a secret chat with them.
5. Locate the three-dot button in the top right and tap it to open up a menu.
6. Tap Set Self-Destruct Timer.
7. Choose a time frame from the pop-up that appears.
How to Access Secret Chat on Telegram: The Alternative Method
Telegram is versatile as there a few number of different ways to access Secret Chat and Self-destructing mesaages. Check out the steps below to do this:
1. Launch Telegram.
2. Get into the secret chat screen by first tapping on the floating action button. You’ll see this button in the bottom right
3. After that, tap New Secret Chat.
4. Select a contact
Another means to do this is by the following the steps below:
1. Open Telegram on your device.
2. Locate the contact you want to start a chat with. You can open the existing chat you had with the person.
3. Check for the profile name at the top and tap it
4. Tap Start Secret Chat.
You can also check out
How to Enable Dark Mode on Telegram
How to Download Music from Spotify
Best Keyboard Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Send Self-Destructing Messages on Telegram.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.