How to Install Google Play Store on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Having a Amazon Fire TV Stick is a great addition to your gadgets, but, what’s next? You may be wondering too and maybe found out that you can’t do much after setting it up as it is limited in functionality. Though it has Amazon App Store for downloading apps, but installing the Google Play Store is a game changer. This is because the latter has a large library of apps than the former. In this post, we guide you on how to install Google Play Store on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Prepare Fire TV Stick to Download Google Play Store
You first have to give authorization for the apps you are will be downloading. To do this, you’ll have to turn on Developer’s Options.
1. Navigate to Settings on your Fire TV Stick and select My Fire TV.
2. Select Developer Options. This is necessary for you to be allowed to install apps from stores other than the Amazon Fire Stick Software. Note that this means that there are greater chances of you having malware from apps that are not verified by Google or Amazon.
3. Select Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging
After all this, you can go ahead and download the softwares you need for Google Play Store to work on your Fire Stick.
Install Google Play Store on Amazon Fire TV Stick via ES File Explorer
1. Download ES Fire Explorer on your Fire TV Stick.
2. Next, download the four separate APK files necessary to install Google Play on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. The files you need are
3. Select Download Manager from the Tools tab.
4. Next, install the files listed above. When you’re done, you will see Google Play Store in the apps menu.
Install Google Play Alternative (Aptoide) on Amazon Fire TV Stick
What you need to install Aptoide on your Fire TV Stick is to first get the Downloader app. This app can be gotten on Amazon Store. After installing the Downloader app, follow the steps below to install Aptoide on Fire TV Stick.
1. Launch the Downloader app from Fire Stick home screen or wherever it is. If you don’t find it on the home screen, hold down the Home button on the Fire TV remote and select ‘Apps’. Doing this will bring up all your apps. Move down the screen to Downloader and launch it.
2. When Downloader opens, check that the Home option on the left sidebar is selected.
3. You’ll now notice that the cursor is ready for text to be inputted. Launch the on-screen keypad by pressing Select on your remote. Enter https://www.firesticktricks.com/store in the URL field and press the Go button.
4. Doing that will cause Aptoide to start downloading via the link.
5. A screen will come up after the download is complete. Press down the down button repeatedly until the Next button at the bottom gets changed to Install. Next, click the Install button.
6. You will be shown the install progress. After the app has been installed, click Done. If you’ll rather like to open it immediately, click Open instead.
Following this steps will get Aptoide successfully installed on Fire TV Stick.
You can also check out
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Install Google Play Store on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.