How to Delete Your Gmail Account
Looking for a way to delete your Gmail account, you’ve come to the right place. You deleting your Gmail account could be because you’re tired of the spam mails entering your inbox or due to security reasons. Whichever reasons you have for deleting, we’ve prepared this guide to see you through the process.
Delete Gmail Account on Web
1. Open the Google Account management page https://myaccount.google.com/ on your web browser. You can also do this by opening Gmail, from where you’ll click the grid icon beside your user icon. Still on Gmail, you then select the Account option from the menu that pop-up.
2. Check the left side of your screen for the navigation panel and select “Data & Personalization”.
3. A new window will be opened, move down the screen and locate a section titled “Download, Delete, or Make a Plan for your Data” and click Delete a Service or Your Account.”
4. When the next page opens, locate where “Delete a Google Service” and click “Delete a Service”.
5. Google will ask you to sign into your Google account for security reasons.
6. Enter your Google credentials which is associated with the Gmail account.
7. A new screen will be opened, from where you’ll see the Gmail account your want to delete. Next, select “Delete”, follow the steps outlined on the screen to finish-up the deletion process.
Delete Gmail Account on Android
1. Launch the Settings app on your Android device.
2. Move down the Settings screen and locate the Google option of Settings.
3. Under the Google Settings option, tap “Google Account”.
4. In the top menu, select “Data & Personalization” tab.
5. Move down the screen and locate the section named ” Download, Delete or Make and Plan for Your Data”, from where you should select “Delete a Service or Your Account”
6. On the next page, select “Delete a Google Service”. Google may require you to sign in to your account again.
6. Locate Gmail and tap the Trash Can icon, and follow the instructions Google gives after this.
Delete Gmail Account on iOS
iOS doesn’t work like Android OS which has OS-level Settings. And so, you have to do the process from the Gmail app installed on your iPhone or iPad. You can also do it on a web browser in your iOS device by following the instructions outlined in the section for deleting from a web browser above.
1. Launch Gmail and tap the Menu
2. From the menu, tap Settings > Your Account > Manage your Google Account.
3. The navigation panel has “Data and Personalization” tab, select it.
4. On the next page, find the “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data,” section and tap “Delete a service or your account”
5. Like other steps we outlined above, you may have to enter your password again here.
6. When the next screen opens, locate Gmail, and tap ” Delete”, and follow the steps outlined by Google.
You can also check out
DStv Subscription Package, Prices with Channels
Startimes Subscription Package, Prices, And Channel List For Each Plan
GOtv Subscription Package GOtv Max, Jolli, Jinja and Lite Channel List and Price
GOtv Assigned Channel Number with Channel
GoTV Customer Service Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
StarTimes Customer Care Contact, Social Media Handle & Email Address
Top 5 Best Web Browsers for Android
Top 5 Best Music Player Apps for Android
Top 5 Best Alarm Clock Apps for Android
Top 5 Best eBook Reader Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 4 Best VPN Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Apps for Monitoring Data on iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Translation Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Alarm Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Calendar Apps for iPhone and iPad
Top 5 Best Photo Editing Apps for iPhone and iPad
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Delete Your Gmail Account.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.