How to sync (Synchronize) subtitle with BSPlayer (Android)
The BSPlayer is one of the most popular video player for the Android Operating System (OS).
The BSPlayer allows users to download subtitle online from opensubtitles.org and view the subtitle while video is playing using the BSPlayer player, but most or sometimes, downloaded subtitle are off sync with the video. That is sometimes the audio might be faster than the subtitle or the subtitle faster than the audio.
To learn how to download subtitle using the BSPlayer player (remember that it uses the name of video and its properties or you can enter the search text ) or how to load external subtitle on BSPlayer.
The BSPlayer has a way to solve this problem,
1) First of all, launch the BSPlayer Player. (Open the video, you want to synchronize (sync) the subtitle and launch the subtitle
2) Touch the screen of the player, on the upper right corner, you will see a three dotted line, Click on it.
3) A drop down menu will open, Click on Subtitle.
4) Another Drop down menu will open, Click on Subtitle Offset
5) You can use either the minus (-) or plus (-) or enter the amount of seconds
minus (-) : Moves the subtitle to a faster time as shown, that is it is to be used when subtitle is slower than audio.
Plus (+) : Moves the subtitle to a lower time as shown, that it is to be used when subtitle is faster than audio
To prevent make sure you download subtitle file with the same name as you file, the same audio type and the same quality (as in 480p, 720p, 1080p, 2K, 4K) and download subtitle with high up vote.
Please Comment below for any problem faced and share below.