How to fix audio and video out of sync in BSPlayer (Android)
It is a great lightweight video player that supports almost all video format and codecs.
The BSPlayer is one of the most popular Android Operating System Video Player.
So, today we are going to learn how to fix audio and video out of sync using the BSPlayer Player. Syncing of audio and video are processes that should have taking place during the editing process. Most modern and good budget movies do not usually come with this problem, but old movies and some hard coded movies when been converted do have this syncing error. Some poorly edited movies and just some recorded speeches might come having this problem.
In fact, some of the audio and video sync (synchronization) problem might occur due to change of frame rate while editing or when converting the video from one format to another.
So this tutorial will guide us on how to fix audio and video out of sync with the BSPlayer player.
These are the processes that is needed to be taken to sync audio to video on BSPlayer.
1) First of all, launch the BSPlayer Player. (Open the video, you want to synchronize (sync) the audio and video).
2) Touch the screen of the player, on the upper right corner, you will see a three dotted line, Click on it.
3) A drop down menu will open, Click on Audio
4) Another Drop down menu will open, Click on Audio Offset
5) You can use either the minus (-) or plus (-) or enter the amount of seconds
minus (-) : Moves the audio to a faster time as shown, that is it is to be used when audio is slower than video.
Plus (+) : Moves the audio to a lower time as shown, that it is to be used when audio is faster than video.
So hope you have been able to fix your out of sync audio and video using the BSPlayer.
Hit back at me at comment section for any problem faced.