How to fix audio and video out of sync in VLC Media Player (Android)
VLC Media Player
It is a great lightweight video player that supports almost all video format and codecs.
The VLC Media Player is one of the most popular Android Operating System Video Player
So, today we are going to learn how to fix audio and video out of sync using the VLC Media Player Player. Syncing of audio and video are processes that should have taking place during the editing process. Most modern and good budget movies do not usually come with this problem, but old movies and some hard coded movies when been converted do have this syncing error. Some poorly edited movies and just some recorded speeches might come having this problem.
In fact, some of the audio and video sync (synchronization) problem might occur due to change of frame rate while editing or when converting the video from one format to another.
So this tutorial will guide us on how to fix audio and video out of sync with the VLC Media Player player.
These are the processes that is needed to be taken to sync audio to video on VLC Media Player.
1) First of all, launch the VLC Media Player Player. (Open the video, you want to synchronize (sync) the audio and video).
2) Touch the screen of the player, in the lower part, touch or press the second to the last option on the right (Where the Red box is).
3) A window will open, Click, press or touch the third option on the second row (Where the red box is).
4) The Audio Delay dialog will show up, with the plus and minus sign with 0 ms
5) You can use either the minus (-) or plus (-) or enter the amount of seconds
minus (-) : Moves the audio to a faster time as shown, that is it is to be used when audio is slower than video.
Plus (+) : Moves the audio to a lower time as shown, that it is to be used when audio is faster than video.
So hope you have been able to fix your out of sync audio and video using the VLC Media Player (Android).
Hit back at me at comment section for any problem faced.