How to change naming of Video Snapshots on VLC to having sequential numbering . This will enable you to choose or change Video snapshots sequential numbering on VLC Media Player.
VLC Media Player has by default the sequential numbering disable for video snapshots taken with VLC Media Player.
Some might not love VLC Media Player video snapshot without sequential numbering.
In order to enable sequential numbering of VLC Video snapshots, you have to go through this following steps listed below:
1. Launch VLC Media Player.
2. On the Menu bar, Click on Tools and Click on Preferences OR press Ctrl + P on your keyboard.
3. The VLC Media Player Simple preferences window will open up.
4. On the top Menu bar, Click on Video (Where the Red arrow is facing).
5. The Video Preferences will open
6. Scroll down or Check down for Video Snapshots options, After Directory, You will see prefix and then sequential numbering afterward, You can check it to enable sequential numbering of VLC snapshots, all video snapshot taken with VLC Media Player will automatically have the new sequential numbering.
7. After checking sequential numbering, Click on Save Below.
8. Automatically all Video snapshot taken with VLC Media Player will always have sequential numbering enable for them.
Thanks for learning this, hope you have been able to automatically set all Video snapshots to have sequential numbering when taken with VLC Media Player. Thanks
Please Share and Comment Below for any problem faced.