How to Enable or activate always on top feature on 5KPlayer to either never, while playing or always.Always on Top is a features available in almost all media player that enables a player to remain on top of the screen while a video is playing.
Always on top is a feature that allows any program (here media player) to stay on top of all other windows even when it not the one selected. This is usually done while multitasking, that is using two or more programs on a Windows Computer.
If you want one program to remain always visible, you will have to set it to be always on top.
Now, we will be learning how to enable always on Top using the 5KPlayer.
1. Launch the 5KPlayer (Open the video, you want to watch)
2. Right click on 5KPlayer window, Click on Stay on Top and then select Always, while playing or never (Sometimes, it might require a restart).
Immediately always stay on top will be enabled for your 5KPlayer while in use.
Using 5KPlayer Setting
By default, the Always on top is set to Never in 5KPlayer settings, so we are going to set it to always or while playing by default. Let’s begin:
1. Launch the 5KPlayer.
2. Press F2 to take you to Preferences or settings OR on the of 5KPlayer window, close to the quit button, you will see an icon, click on it and then select Settings
3. The Settings window will be opened.
4. On stay on top, you could either leave it as normal or always or while playing.
5.Then you can close the Settings Window.
Hope with this you have been able to keep 5KPlayer always on top especially when watching a video or a movies.
Please share and comment below.