GOM Player Keyboard shortcut and hotkeys Every User should know. List of GOM Player Keyboard shortcut and hotkeys GOM Player
It is a free video player that comes with a nice interface and great support for lot of video formats and codec.
In order to check out all the keyboard shortcut and hotkeys present in GOM Player. Follow the following instructions below
1) Launch GOM Player
2) Press F5 on your Keyboard to go to the Preferences OR at the top left hand corner of GOM Player, You will see GOM Player, next to it is a symbol for settings or Preferences, Click on Preferences and it will open (Where the red arrow is facing).
3) The General tab which is the first on the left hand side is selected by default (but if not selected, click on it).
4) On the right hand side of the preferences window, you will see Keyboard, click on it (where the red arrow is facing, that is the 8th option from left to right).
5) The GOM Player preferences for keyboard will be showed, check down and click on Add.
6) A window will open, User-defined Keyboard.
7) You will see the command type options, expand the command type options and the Keyboard shortcut will be seen.
Below are some of the top keyboard shortcut or hotkeys one should know and keep using with the GOM Player.
S/N KEYBOARD SHORTCUT/HOTKEY
10 (Ten) second backward
10 (Ten) second forward
Subtitle delay by -0.5 seconds
Subtitle delay by +0.5 seconds
11 Shift + [
Subtitle delay by -5 seconds
12 Shift +]
Subtitle delay by +5 seconds
Full Screen (Maximize)
50 percent Screen Size
100 %(percent) Screen Size
16 Ctrl + A
Always on Top
17 Alt + C
18 Ctrl + Q
To take snapshot (Capture Frame)
19 Ctrl + G
Show or Hide playlist
22 Ctrl + E
Save Current Frame
23 Ctrl + F8
Change aspect ratio to 16:9
24 Alt + F4
Exit and Quit
Pause and Minimize
Hope with this, you have been able to use the GOM Player more efficiently and faster. Learn this GOM Player Keyboard shortcut and hotkeys and navigate through much faster like a professional.
Comment Below, to tell us which keyboard shortcut or hotkey to be added to the list. Thanks