How to sync (Synchronize) subtitle with XPlayer (Android)The XPlayer is one of the most popular video player for the Android Operating System (OS).
The XPlayer allows users to download subtitle online from opensubtitles.org and view the subtitle while video is playing using the XPlayer player, but most or sometimes, downloaded subtitle are off sync with the video. That is sometimes the audio might be faster than the subtitle or the subtitle faster than the audio.
The XPlayer has a way to solve this problem,
1) First of all, launch the XPlayer Player. (Open the video, you want to synchronize (sync) the subtitle and launch the subtitle
2) Touch the screen of the player, in the upper right hand part, press, click or touch the three dots (Where the Red box is).
3) A drop down menu, Click, press or touch the subtitle option.
4) A window will open, You will see Sync Adjust, Press, touch or click on Sync adjust. The Subtitle delay option will show with the plus and minus sign and 0 ms.
5) You can use either the minus (-) or plus (-) or enter the amount of seconds
minus (-) : Moves the subtitle to a faster time as shown, that is it is to be used when subtitle is slower than audio.
Plus (+) : Moves the subtitle to a lower time as shown, that it is to be used when subtitle is faster than audio.
To prevent make sure you download subtitle file with the same name as you file, the same audio type and the same quality (as in 480p, 720p, 1080p, 2K, 4K) and download subtitle with high up vote.
Please Comment below for any problem faced and share below.