XPlayer – Load External Subtitle File (Android)How to load external subtitle file or closed caption in XPlayer in order to make use while watching movies, videos.
Subtitle are transcript of movies, video files that are usually displayed in the screen (usually bottom of the screen) which can be the exact language as the video or a translation to another language to enable users of the language to go along with the video.
Closed Captions are used for the deaf or those with listening disabilities.
Subtitles comes in different format, They are as follow:
.srt – SubRip text file
.ssa or .ass – Advanced Substation
.usf – Universal Subtitle Format
.idx – VobSub
.sub – MicroDVD or SubViewer
.aqt – AQTitle
.jss – JacoSub
.psb – PowerDivX
.rt – RealText
.smi – SAMI
.txt – MPEG 4 Timed Text
.stl – Spruce Subtitle Format
.pjs – Phoenix Subtitle
.gsub – Gloss Subtitle
1) Launch XPlayer, Select the video you want to watch or load XPlayer with the Video you want to watch.
2) Touch the screen of the player, in the upper right hand part, touch, press or click the three dots(Where the Red Box is).
3) A drop down menu will open, Click, press or touch Subtitle.
4) A window will will open, Click, press, touch on Open From
5) Then go to location of subtitle and select the subtitle.
Hope, You have been able to add external subtitle file to video on XPlayer (Android).
Please Comment and Share below.