How to add Cover Art to audio on VLC Media Player
Cover Art is the picture or image that describes an audio. It might contain information about the title, Album and Artist. It could also contain social contact of a particular artist.
Cover Art are show on media player while playing the audio file in order for the screen not to be totally blank when playing an audio file (When visualization is not enabled)
You can download and add Cover art on VLC Media Player
To Add or Download Cover Art to audio and video on VLC Media Player, Please follow the instruction listed below:
1) Open audio or video you want to add or download Cover Art on VLC.
2 ) After opening the audio or video file, on the menu bar of VLC, Click on Tools and then select Media Information OR Press Ctrl + I on your keyboard to go to Media Information.
3) A window “Current Media Information” will be opened .
4) On the General tab of the window, on the lower right hand side, below fingerprint, you will see an image.
NOTE: VLC Media Player logo is showed for an audio or video file without a Cover Art
5) To Download the Cover Art, Right Click on the Image, and select Download Cover Art
6) To Add Cover Art, Right Click on the Image, and then select Add Cover Art From File, Go to the location where the cover art is and select it.
7) After this, Click on Save Metadata.
Hope with this, you have been to learnt How to add Cover Art to audio on VLC Media Player
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem encountered. Thanks