Clear Cookies, History, Cache on UC Browser (Android). How to Clear Cookies, History, Cache and Browsing Data in UC Browser (Android).UC Browser (Android) caches web files, images and saves cookies (text files which store preferences and other data for a particular site) from all the websites you visit to improve page loading speeds when you return to the same sites.
There are some problem associated with cache and cookies. This data temporarily stored on once computer might prevent websites from loading correctly and the website data might seems outdated since it is only showing one that was saved on your computer.
This will explain how to clear cookies, History and Cache for the android version of UC Browser, to learn to clear for the PC (Windows, Linux and Mac), please click on the : Clear Cookies, History, Cache on UC Browser PC Verson
To clear the cookies, history and cache on UC Browser For Android, Please follow the instruction below:
Clear Cache, Cookies, History and Forms on UC Browser For Android
1) Launch the UC Browser Browser (Android).
2) On the menu, Click , press or touch the three horizontal line symbol in the middle
3) A window will open, and Click or touch or press a symbol which resembles a hexagon with a circle (Where the Red Box is)
4) The Settings Window will open
5) Click or press or touch Clear records.
6) Select or check what you want to clear either Clear cache, clear cookies, Clear Forms, clear input history, clear browsing history or you could select all
7) Then Click, press or touch Clear to clear the data.
Clear Cache, Cookies, History and Forms on Exit
1) On the menu, Click , press or touch the three horizontal line symbol in the middle
2) Press, Click or Touch the Power Off Symbol (the last lower symbol on the right). A window will open, Check or Select Clear Browsing History.
Hope with this, you have been able to learn How to clear Browser Cookies on UC Browser (Android) on your Computer System.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem encountered. Thanks