How to Save Web Pages as PDF in Google Chrome
1. Launch the web browser.
2. Open the web page to save. For example http://example.com
3. Select the three stripes at the top right of Google Chrome, Check below and Click on Print
PRESS CTRL + P (For the print).
4. The Print Menu will appear, by the left hand side of the Browser, on Destination, Click on Change.
5. A Dialog box will appear “Select a Destination”, On the Local Destination, Select “Save as PDF”.
6. At the left hand side, you will see “Print”, Click on “Save”.
7. A box will appear “Save as”, Select the location (where you want to save the file), the File Name.
8. Congratulations, Check the Video Tutorial below
Hope with this you have been able to learn How to Save Web Pages as PDF in Google Chrome.
Please share and like below. Also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.