Install .Net Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 on Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
.Net Framework is a software framework which runs on Microsoft Windows Operating System. .Net Framework are made, created or developed by Microsoft as a framework for its Software. The first release of the .Net Framework was on 13th February, 2002.
What is a Software Framework?
Software Framework is a software environment that provides functionality to other Software, that is for other software to function effectively, they require a framework because Software Frameworks are sometimes might include compiler(require for code execution), code libraries, application programming interfaces (API).
Now, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows do not come with .Net Framework version 2.0, 3.0 or 3.5, but they come inbuilt with .Net Framework of Version 4.
Some software require to run and so the software needs to be install in Windows 10 for this programs or software to run effectively, efficiently.
When you try to install software that require .Net Framework version 2.0 or 3.0 or 3.5, a window appear and it require you to download the Software framework online. So you can install the .Net Framework version 2.0 or 3.0 or 3.5 on Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 online and you can also do it offline.
If you have internet connection at the point where the windows appear, you could easily install by clicking on Next and it will install automatically.
But today, we are going to do more with installing it offline with an administrative command line, using a Window Command Script.
Install .Net Framework 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5 Offline
1. So first of all please download the Window Command Script for installing .NetFramework version 2.0 or 3.0 or 3.5.
2. After downloading the software, you will insert your DVD image of Window or if you used your flash drive for the installation, insert the Flash drive or disk, or if you have the Window 8, 8.1 or 10 setup file in you external hard disk you could attach to your Computer System.
3. The Window Command Script, Please Extract it.
4. After extracting it, you are going to Right on it, and Click on Run as Administrator.
5. A dialog is going to appear, “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC”, Click on Yes
6. A command prompt window will open, accept all the instruction and the .Net Framework version 2.0 or 3.0 or 3.5 will be automatically installed on your computer System.
Please share and like below. Also comment below for any problem encountered.