Who doesn’t know Facebook? Facebook is a platform that connects people. At the core of Facebook is the “friends” feature, where you connect with others by sending them friend requests. As people accept your friend request, your friend list builds up.
You might have recently added some friends, and you want to see them in your friend list. It is actually possible to see your friend list with your recently added friends showing. In this guide, we’ll show you how:
How to See Recently Added Friends on PC or Mac
There is no direct button that brings up the Recently Added Friends option on Facebook for desktop. However, you can still see a list of your friends on the platform. Follow the steps below to achieve this:
1. Open your preferred browser and sign into your Facebook account.
2. Click on your profile picture or name which will bring up your profile page.
3. Next, click on the three-dots icon at the right.
4. After that, click on “Activity Log” from the drop-down menu.
5. Next, click on Connections in the menu which you’ll see at the left.
6. Now, click “Added Friends”.
Once you do that, a chronological list of your friends will be displayed and you can see the friends you recently added.
How to See Recently Added Friends on Android
It is very easy to view your friend’s list on the Facebook app. Follow the Instructions below to achieve this
1. Click on the three horizontal lines at the top-right.
2. Next, click on your name.
3. Now, scroll down and tap on “See All Friends”.
4. You’ll see the “Recent” option at the top. Tap this.
You can also use the Activity Log for see your recently added friends. Here’s how:
1. Go to your Facebook profile and tap on the three dots icon at the right.
2. Next, tap on Activity Log.
3. After that, tap the dropdown arrow which you’ll see beside “Connections”
4. Select “Added Friends”.
How to See Recently Added Friends on Facebook for iOS
You can also view your recent friends on the iOS app easily. Follow the steps below to achieve this:
1. Click on your profile icon, beside the “What’s on your mind” box.
2. Select “See All Friends”.
3. Click on “Recent”.
By using this method, you’ll only be able to see friends very recently.
However, you can see results beyond this by using the Activity Log. Here’s how:
1. Go to your profile and tap the three-dot icon beside your name.
2. Next, select “Activity Log”
3. After that, tap on the down arrow beside “Connections”
4. Select “Added Friends”
You’ll then see a page that shows all your friends in chronological order.
Friend list is a very useful list on Facebook because from there, you can access all your friends and reach out to those you want to reach out to. We hope you found this helpful? If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share…