MPC HC - Fix Audio and Video Out of Sync.
How to fix audio and video out of sync in MPC HC using Keyboard shortcut or hotkeys.
It stands for Media Player Classic Home Cinema, it is a great lightweight video player that supports almost all video format and codecs.
The MPC HC (Media Player Classic Home Cinema) stands strong among major media player for Windows.
So, today we going to learn how to fix audio and video out of sync using the MPC HC Player.Syncing of audio and video are processes that should have taking place during the editing process. Most modern and good budget movies do not usually come with this problem, but old movies and some hard coded movies when been converted do have this syncing error. Some poorly edited movies and just some recorded speeches might come having this problem.
In fact, some of the audio and video sync (synchronization) problem might occur due to change of frame rate while editing or when converting the video from one format to another.
So this tutorial will guide us on how to fix audio and video out of sync with the MPC HC player using keyboard shortcut or hotkeys.
Using keyboard shortcut keys will not generally affect you while watching the video and it will be faster, so let’s get
These are the processes that is needed to be taken:
Create Keyboard Shortcut for Audio Sync in MPC HC
1. The MPC HC player has inbuilt keyboard shortcut, but the audio sync is not given a keyboard shortcut, so we are going to create one. But you can check my tutorial on top MPC HC keyboard shortcut or hotkeys.
2. So first of all, launch the MPC HC, press O on your keyboard, it will load up the Options.
3. The Options window will open. On the left hand side, expand the Player tab, and Click on Keys.
4. In the Right window, you scroll down on the window to Audio delay +10ms and audio delay -10ms, they have the value Add and sub respectively.
5. The Audio Delay + 10ms, on Add, click on it twice and we are going to choose a value of ctrl + shift + 1 and it will be set.
6. The Audio Delay - 10ms, on Add, click on it twice and we are going to choose a value of ctrl + shift + 2 and it will be set.
7. Then click on Apply and then click on OK
Keyboard Shortcut For Audio Sync MPC HC (Created)
1 Ctrl + Shift + 1 Audio Delay + 10ms
2 Ctrl + Shift + 2 Audio Delay - 10ms
The keyboard shortcut or hotkeys required for this process are ctrl + shift + 1 and ctrl + shift + 2, using the timing of 5 seconds.
Ctrl + Shift + 1 stands for audio delay up, should be used when audio is slower than video.
Ctrl + Shift + 2 stands for audio delay down, should be used when audio is faster than video.
So hope you have been able to fix your out of sync audio and video using the MPC HC (Media Player Classic Home Cinema) player.
Hit back at me at comment section for any problem faced.