How to Download Subtitle on MX Player
Subtitle are transcript of movies, video files that are usually displayed in the screen (usually bottom of the screen) which can be the exact language as the video or a translation to another language to enable users of the language to go along with the video.
Closed Captions are used for the deaf or those with listening disabilities.
Subtitles Format Supported by MX Player
Subtitles comes in different format, They are as follow:
.srt – SubRip text file
.ssa or .ass – Advanced Substation
.usf – Universal Subtitle Format
.idx – VobSub
.sub – MicroDVD or SubViewer
.aqt – AQTitle
.jss – JacoSub
.psb – PowerDivX
.rt – RealText
.smi – SAMI
.txt – MPEG 4 Timed Text
.stl – Spruce Subtitle Format
.pjs – Phoenix Subtitle
.gsub – Gloss Subtitle
The guide below will assist you to learn How to Download Subtitle with MX Player:
1) Launch MX Player with the Video you want to watch and download the subtitle.
2) Touch the screen of the player, on the upper right corner, you will see a three dotted line, Click on it (Where the orange box is).
3) A drop down menu will open, Click on Subtitle.
4) A drop down menu will open, Click on Online Subtitles
5) A drop down menu will open, Click on Search
6) A Window Get Subtitles online will, Click on OK to Search immediately or you could check enter the text especially when the video title is not the same with video name and then you enter the video name and touch OK.
Hope with this you have been able to learn how to Download Subtitle using MX Player.
Please share and like below. Also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.