Pinterest is the of the best image sharing platforms. The platforms gives you access to tons of images and videos shared by creators that span interior decoration, fashion, beauty and more. With Pinterest, you can get a spark of inspiration and your creativity can come alive.
Pinterest works by using Pins and Boards to organise photos and videos. Pins are photos and videos whole Boards are folders which Pins can be put into. Normally, you can save pins any time you see them in boards, but what if if you want to download an image for offline use? Well, Pinterest allows you to do this. In this guide, we cover how to download images on Pinterest….
How to Download Images From Pinterest on Android
You can also download images from Pinterest on an Android device. Follow the steps below to achieve this:
1. Open the Pinterest app.
2. Next, browse the pins available and select the image you wish to save.
3. You’ll see the the three-dot icon at the top-right. Tap it for more options.
4. Select “Download Image”.
5. Grant permission for Pinterest to access your phone’s storage.
How to Download Images From Pinterest on an iPhone
With the Download Image option, you can download images from the Pinterest app. Follow the steps below to do this:
1. Open Pinterest, browse and locate the image you wish to download.
2. Next, select the image.
3. After that, tap the three-dot icon at the top-right side of the screen.
4. Hit the “Download Image” option from the menu that shows.
5. Pinterest will ask for permission to access your gallery. Select “Allow”.
You’ll then see a message that notifies you that the pin has been downloaded.
How to Download Images from Pinterest on PC
Pinterest also allows you to download images from the platform to your Windows computer. Here’s how:
1. Go to Pinterest.
2. Locate the image you wish to download. Click the three dots icon
3. Next, select “Download Image”.
4. Choose the folder you want the image, and then hit “Save”.
How to Download Images From Pinterest on a Mac
Mac users can also download images from Pinterest. You can access the platform from the website. Here’s how to do this:
1. Go to the Pinterest website.
2. Look for the picture you want downloaded.
3. Next, right-click on the picture or click on the three-dot icon.
4. After that, select “Download Image”.
5. Select they folder you want the image saved to.
7. Finally, hit “Save”.
Pinterest is an amazing platform to be on because you can’t run out of ideas. There’s something new someone posts. Luckily, you can also get those pins out of Pinterest and have them in your phone’s gallery. This is a useful feature because you may not always have internet access to view those pins on the platform. We hope you found this guide helpful? If you’re did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share…