Pins in Pinterest are a great way to collect ideas and inspiration for your projects. There are billions of pins to choose from which means your board can easily become cluttered and disorganized. When this happens, it may be time to delete pins you don’t need. Deleting Pins on Pinterest is an easy thing to do, and you can do it on the desktop version or its mobile app. In this guide, we show you how to delete Pins…
How to Delete Pins in Pinterest on Desktop
The web version of Pinterest allows you to delete pins easily. Follow the steps below to achieve this:
1. Go to your Pinterest account
2. Open your profile by clicking your profile photo at the top-right of the screen.
3. Locate the board you saved the pin to. Click the board.
4. Select and open the pin you wish to delete.
5. Next, click the pencil icon at the base of the pin.
6. Hit Delete and finalise the process but clicking “Delete” Pin again.
How to Delete Pins in Pinterest on Android
You can also delete pins on on Pinterest for Android. Here’s how:
1. Open the Pinterest app.
2. Next, find the board where the pin you want to delete is located an select the board.
3. Next, tap and hold the pin.
4. Now, tap the pencil icon which will bring up more options
5. Hit “Delete”.
How to Delete Pins on Pinterest on iOS
Pinterest for iOS allows you to delete pins on the app. Here’s how to do that:
1. Open the Pinterest app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Next, select your profile photo.
3. Find the board that had the pin you wish to delete.
4. Next, long-press on the pin and select the pencil icon. This will bring up additional options.
5. Hit “Delete” to delete the pin.
How to Bulk Delete Multiple Pins
You can delete in bulk on the browser version of Pinterest. Here’s how:
1. Open Pinterest and go to your account.
2. Next, open your profile by clicking your Profile icon.
3. Locate the board with the pins you want deleted and open it.
4. Click “Organize” which you’ll see at the top of the board.
5. Now, click the pins you want deleted. This will cause a black frame and checkmark to appeat.
6. Next, hit Delete at the top.
If you have many pins to delete, you can delete them in bulk. Here’s how to do it on the Android app.
1. Open the Pinterest app and tap your profile photo.
2. Go to the board that has the pins you wish to delete.
3. Select “Organize”.
4. Select the Pins you want to remove. You’ll see a checkmark and black frame around the pins you select.
5. After that, hit “Delete”.
It’s very easy to save Pins on Pinterest, especially when they catch your interest. Where the problem comes is when you save a lot of them, and the important ones you really need are lost in the crowd. Deleting Pins may be the best thing to do. In this guide, we showed you how to do that. We hope you found this helpful? If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share…