How to Convert Subtitles from one format to another (srt, vtt, txt, lrc,ssa,sub, ttml).
Subtitle are transcript of movies, video files that are usually displayed in the screen (usually bottom of the screen) which can be the exact language as the video or a translation to another language to enable users of the language to go along with the video.
Subtitles comes in different format, They are as follow:
.srt – SubRip text file
.ssa or .ass – Advanced Substation
.usf – Universal Subtitle Format
.idx – VobSub
.sub – MicroDVD or SubViewer
.aqt – AQTitle
.jss – JacoSub
.psb – PowerDivX
.rt – RealText
.smi – SAMI
.txt – MPEG 4 Timed Text
.stl – Spruce Subtitle Format
.pjs – Phoenix Subtitle
.gsub – Gloss Subtitle
How to Convert Subtitle from Various Format to Another Format
- Locate the subtitle file.
- Open Subtitle file using a text editior like notepad or Wordpad or know location of subtitle file
- Visit this website Toolslick Subtitle Conversion
- Select the version of subtitle you want to convert and to which format do you want to convert.
- Copy and paste Subtitle or upload the subtitle file.
- Then convert, after conversion, Download the converted file.
Hope with this you were able to learn How to Convert Subtitles from one format to another (srt, vtt, txt, lrc,ssa,sub, ttml).
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem encountered or faced.