TikTok is am incredibly popular app, used mostly by Gen Z’s. The platform boasts of a billion users. There are tons of videos there marked by elements of creativity. It’s a place to catch unending fun. A similar app to TikTok is Instagram which is in a broader category than TikTok. Instagram is also very popular and it even has a similar feature to TikTok which is Reels.
A lot of people use both TikTok and Instagram and many people find themselves wanting to share their TikTok videos with their Instagram audience. If this is you, then you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we show you how to connect your Instagram account to TikTok and also how to connect YouTube with TikTok…
How to Connect Your Instagram Account to TikTok
You must have a TikTok account and an Instagram account to do this.
Follow the steps below to add your Instagram account to TikTok.
1. Launch TikTok and tap the profile icon located at the bottom right.
2. Next, select the ‘Edit Profile’ button.
3. Tap ‘Instagram’.
4. You’ll be taken to an Instagram window from where you have to log into Instagram.
5. There will be a prompt, select ‘Allow’. This will establish the connection between both accounts.
After doing all these, your Instagram account will be connected to TikTok. This will now enable you to cross-share videos from TikTok to Instagram without needing to open the Instagram app.
How to Disconnect your Instagram account from TikTok
1. Open your TikTok app and tap the profile icon which you’ll see at the bottom right of the homescreen.
2. After that, select the Edit Profile button.
3. Now, tap ‘Unlink’ button.
Once you do this, your Instagram account will be disconnected from your TikTok.
How to Connect YouTube to TikTok
It is also possible to connect your YouTube account to TikTok. Here’s how.
1. Open the TikTok app on your device. Next, tap the Profile icon.
2. From the Profile page, select Edit Profile icon.
3. In the Edit Profile page, tap ‘YouTube’
4. You’ll need to log into YouTube .
And then your YouTube account will be linked with your TikTok account. So you can post from TikTok automatically to YouTube.
It is much easier to share videos from TikTok to YouTube because YouTube accepts variety of sizes, so you don’t need to resize or crop videos.
How to Upload Videos from TikTok to Instagram
Whenever you make a video on TikTok, you can easily share those videos to Instagram.Here’s how to share a TikTok video to Instagram.
1. Launch TikTok and go to your profile.
2. Locate the video you wish to share. Next, tap the three horizontal dots at the bottom corner.
3. Tap on the Instagram icon. On Android, you’ll see three Instagram options; select one of them.
4. You can use the crop option to resize the video if you wish.
5. After that, hit the checkmark at the top right corner.
6. You can make any edits and then hit the checkmark at the top.
7. Also you’re free to set your privacy settings, add hashtags and a caption and you can then tap the checkmark at the the top to post the video.
It’s cool to spread the fun from TikTok to Instagram by connecting both account and letting your followers know what’s happening on TikTok via Instagram. We hope you found this guide helpful? If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share…
Leave a Reply