How to Enable VPN on Opera Web Browser
Opera VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a Secure proxy and it is provided by SurfEasy Inc., a company based in Canada.
VPN (Virtual Private Network) helps to connect to websites via various servers around the world, so your connection speed might be affected.
The processes required to enable VPN on Opera Web Browser are listed below:
1) Launch the Opera Web Browser.
2) on the top left hand corner, click on the Opera Logo With Menu , then click on Settings or Press Alt + P on your keyboard to go to settings.
3) The Basic Settings window opens
4) Click on Privacy and Security on the left hand corner.
5) Scroll down to VPN and check enable VPN.
6) VPN will show on the address bar of the Opera Web Browser.
NOTE: It is by default set Optimal Location. You can select other location like Canada, United States, Germany, Netherlands and Singapore.
Hope with this, you have learnt How to Enable VPN on Opera Web Browser.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem encountered.