How to Download Subtitle with QQPlayer Use Closed Captions with MPC HC
Subtitle are transcript of movies, video files that are usually displayed in the screen (usually bottom of the screen) which can be the exact language as the video or a translation to another language to enable users of the language to go along with the video
Closed Captions are used for the deaf or those with listening disabilities.
Subtitles Format Supported by MPC HC
Subtitles comes in different format, They are as follow
.srt – SubRip text file
.ssa or .ass – Advanced Substation
.usf – Universal Subtitle Format
.idx – VobSub
.sub – MicroDVD or SubViewer
.aqt – AQTitle
.jss – JacoSub
.psb – PowerDivX
.rt – RealText
.smi – SAMI
.txt – MPEG 4 Timed Text
.stl – Spruce Subtitle Format
.pjs – Phoenix Subtitle
.gsub – Gloss Subtitle
The guide below will assist you to learn How to Download Video Subtitle with QQPlayer:
How to Download Video Subtitle with QQPlayer
1) Launch QQPlayer with the Video you want to watch and download the subtitle.
2) Right Click on the QQPlayer Window, Click on Subtitle, then Click on Manual Search Subtitle.
3) A window, Search Subtitles will open.
4) The Window, Search Subtitles has the menu, Serial, File Name, Subtitle Name and Language.
5) Check the subtitle you want to download (Make sure the subtitle match with the characteristics of video you are willing to download, Most especially File Name with Format, 480p, 720p or 1080p etc. and language), then select subtitle and click on Apply and it you want to save it, Click on Save.
6) The Window, Title Save will open, you can choose or change subtitle name and select location for it to save to and Click on OK..7) The subtitle will be loaded automatically if you click on Apply. But if you did save, press Alt + 0 on your keyboard, load the subtitle by going to the location where the subtitle was saved.
Hope with this you have been able to learn how to Download Subtitle using QQPlayer.
Please share and like below. Also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.