How to disable notifications in Mozilla Firefox. How to enable do not disturb me feature in Mozilla Firefox
The do not disturb me feature is use set which sites are allowed to send notifications.
The do not disturb me feature is met to prevent sites from showing notifications.
To enable the do not disturb me, check the do not disturb me. Please follow the instruction listed below:
1) Launch the Mozilla Firefox browser.
2) Go the Menu and click on Options.
3) The Options Window will be showed.
4) Please search for Notification
5) You will see notifications. You will see choose which sites are allowed to send you notifications ( you can set website to receive notification from). Check Do not disturb me to disable receiving notification from any site.
Hope with this, you have been to learn How to disable notifications in Firefox. How to enable do not disturb me feature in Mozilla Firefox.
Please share and like below, also comment below for any problem encountered. Thanks