How to Create Bootable USB Using UNetbootin. Make your Removable Disk, Flash Drive, Memory Card Bootable with Windows, Linux OS.
With UNetbootin, you can create bootable USB, this helps to install Windows, Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, Linux Mint, Red Hat etc.) OS on your Computer System.
The processes listed below will guide you on how to make your Removable Disk, Flash Disk, Hard Disk and Memory Card Bootable:
Guide on How to load UNetbootin and create a Bootable operating system (OS) unto a USB drive.
1) Download UNetbootin.
2) Launch UNetbootin.
3) On the distribution tab, select distribution type in which you want to create bootable OS and select the OS version (IN here, I selected Ubuntu Version 16.04 x64 bit).
4) The distribution can be downloaded online automatically, but if you have a disk image, check on Diskimage
5) Check Diskimage, press the three dots … to go to the location of the ISO image of the OS and then click on open.
6) Make right USB drive is selected and then click on OK.
7) UNetbootin will begin the process which is usually divided into four,
i. Download files
ii. Extracting and Copying Files
iii. Installing Bootloader
iv) Installation Complete.
The process is quite fast.
Hope with this, you have been able to learn How to Create Bootable USB Using UNetbootin. Make your Removable Disk, Flash Drive, Memory Card Bootable with Windows, Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, Linux Mint, Red Hat etc. ) OS.
Please Share and Like below. Also comment below for any problem faced or encountered.