Clear Microsoft Edge Cookies, History, Cache and Browsing Data on Exit. Clear Password, Cache, Browsing When I close Browser
The processes listed below will guide you on How to Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge:
Using Keyboard Shortcut
1) Press Ctrl + Shift+ Delete
2) Put ON, Always Clear when I close the Browser.
Using the Settings Window
1) Launch the Microsoft Edge.
2) On the top right hand corner, click on the three dotted symbol, scroll and then click on Settings.
3) After clicking on Settings, Scroll down and you will see Clear Browsing Data, Click on Choose what to Clear
4) Put ON, Always Clear when I close the Browser.
Hope with this you have learnt how to Clear Cookies, History, Cache and Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge on Exit.
Please share and like below. Also comment below for any problem encountered.
This hasn’t worked for me. I do get my searches deleted, by the next time I use the computer there is all is again.
it doesn’t work. it was set to delete cooking on exit since the beginning of time and now it stopped deleting my cookies. I have to manually clear cookies over and over.
Please clear cache manually, then reset, it will fix the issue. Thanks