Bluehost is a great option to consider if you plan to build your website with WordPress. It is one of the leaders in website hosting and powers more than two million websites.
It became so popular because it does a great job of demystifying the process of setting up a website for beginners.
In addition to the amazing benefits of Bluehost is that all the plans include a free domain for the first year, as well as great uptime (based on real-life data), a free CDN, an easy website builder, and a free SSL certificate.
Bluehost: The Good and The Bad
As it is known that everything with an advantage will definitely have flaws, the same applies to web hosting services, even the most exclusive. Let’s take a look at Bluehost’s top good and bad features.
- Good Security: Bluehost has one of the best security measures on the market. All Bluehost security features are efficient and will help you cut back hours of tweaking your website. It will also give you peace of mind, which is especially needed for absolute beginners. With an additional $2.99 per month fee, you can have access to the Bluehost plans with resource protection and CodeGuard.
- Extensive and Fast Customer Support: The Bluehost has an extensive and fast customer support. Customer support is paramount for any web hosting service to have, but finding a service that has fast and efficient support can be a dime a dozen.
- High Performance Server: Bluehost offers very high-performance servers to all users purchasing the Pro plan. For $14.95 per month, you get access to Dual Quad Processor Performance Servers that will keep large ecommerce websites functioning effectively.
- No Free Site Migration: At the moment, Bluehost does not offer free site migration, which can be an issue for users transferring from a different web hosting service.
- No Guaranteed Uptime: Sadly, Bluehost doesn’t offer an uptime guarantee on any of its plans. This is a big concern, as you can lose potential customers if your website is experiencing this.
Bluehost offers quite a few web hosting-related products that cater for most users. Here are some products from Bluehost:
Bluehost and WordPress go hand-in-hand, and there’s no better way to run your website than with its official WordPress hosting. Bluehost crafted this specific hosting package to boost your website, with resources and tools that seamlessly integrate with WordPress.
Many people love Bluehost for this offer, as it is the easiest way to get your website up and running at an affordable price. Shared hosting allows multiple users to run their website on one server. This specific package is best for blogging, hobbies, or small business websites.
For larger-scale businesses that need an increase in storage, power, and control, this is an excellent package. This package is on the high-end side of web hosting, so it focuses on performance and security, and best for users with high traffic websites.
The pros outweighs the cons, and it’s definitely a web hosting service worth looking into, especially for WordPress users. We hope you found this helpful? If you did, kindly leave a comment and don’t forget to share…
Leave a Reply